On-Air Job Fair
ON-AIR JOB FAIR
Due to recent events, we know many businesses have had to downsize. However, we also know many employers are now in need to hire immediately!!
Thomas Media invites business owners or hiring managers from local employers to share your job openings below. The list below will be updated daily.
Northwest TN Head Start/ Early Head Start
*Northwest Tennessee Economic Development Council’s Head Start and Early Head Start Program is now accepting applications for the following positions:
• Assistant Teacher for Crocket County Head Start/EHS located in Alamo, TN
• HS/EHS Floater for Dyersburg Head Start/EHS located in Dyersburg, TN
• Assistant Teacher (2) positions for Dyersburg Head Start/EHS located in Dyersburg, TN
• Assistant Teacher (2) positions for Humboldt Head Start located in Humboldt, TN
• HS/EHS Floater for Lauderdale Head Start/EHS located in Ripley, TN
• Assistant Teacher (2) positions for Lauderdale Head Start/EHS located in Ripley, TN
• HS/EHS Floater for Miles Head Start/EHS located in Union City, TN
• Teacher for Miles Head Start/EHS located in Union City, TN
• Floater for Newbern Head Start located in Newbern, TN
• Assistant Teacher (2) positions for Tipton County Head Start/EHS located in Covington, TN
• HS/EHS Floater for Tipton County Head Start/EHS located in Covington, TN
• Assistant Teacher (10) positions for Washington Douglas Head Start/EHS located in Jackson, TN
• Substitutes – All locations
Apply here: Please go to our website at www.nwcommunityaction.org – Careers Page to view the available positions and/or to download employment applications. Applications may also be picked up locally at your Head Start/Early Head Start Centers.
In addition, you may call (731) 364-4825 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to have an application mailed or emailed to you for your convenience.
**Submit Complete Applications to:
Northwest Tennessee Economic Development Council
Head Start/Early Head Start Program
231 South Wilson Street
Dresden, TN 38225
Attn: Human Resource Department – Suite 212
REFERENCE: HS/EHS Location – Position of Interest
For your convenience, you can email to email@example.com. Faxed copies will not be accepted.
(YOU MUST SUBMIT AN ORIGINAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT TO VERIFY ANY RELEVANT COURSEWORK)
Note: Cut off is 2:30 p.m. on the day of the deadline
This program accepts employment applications on an on-going basis.
(ALL REQUESTED DOCUMENTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY POSITION.)
We are an equal opportunity employer!
“We Make a Difference”
215 East Baltimore Street, Jackson
*daytime cashier, nighttime/weekend cashier, waitress needed
Apply here: in person at 215 E. Baltimore in downtown Jackson
*Full-Time Room Attendant
Requirements: Must be able to stand for long periods of time; Must be able to push a loaded housekeeping cart; Must be able to repetitively push, pull, and tuck bedding; Must be able to follow instructions on the focus of the day, go-backs, and cleaning techniques as given by the Department Head or inspector.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Clean the daily required number of rooms in the time allowed (30 minutes average per room)
Take care of all uniforms, equipment, and supplies issued by the Director of Housekeeping
Report any equipment failures to maintenance
Communicate the with Housekeeping Director or Inspector on the status of all cleaned rooms
Report all room damage immediately, including wet floors around the window or A/C area
Report all missing items from rooms in assigned area
Take responsibility for the passkey received daily from your supervisor. Ensure that the key is secure at all times and turn in to your supervisor daily
Turn in all lost and found items to the Director of Housekeeping or your inspector immediately, listing the area and room number found
Deep clean one room per day as assigned by your supervisor
Clean the room cart at the end of each shift and stock it for the next shift
Report no service rooms or unusual happenings to the Director of Housekeeping or your inspector immediately
Use only those cleaning agents issued and mixed by the Director of Housekeeping or inspector.
Perform any other reasonable task or duty requested
Job Type: Full Time-must be able to work any day of the week 4-5 days a week.
Apply here: Please stop by the front desk and grab a delicious DoubleTree cookie while you fill out your application.
Oak Haven Assisted Living, Huron, TN
*Experienced cook needed. Call for more information.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Office of Disaster Assitance
* The SBA Office of Disaster Assistance provides low-interest loans following disasters to help businesses, homeowners, renters, and nonprofit organizations repair, rebuild and recover. We need people in the following categories to help survivors of natural as well as man-made disasters:
Attorney/Advisor, Paralegal Specialist
Loan Specialist, Loan Assistant
Customer Service Representative
Human Resources Specialist, Program Support Assistant, and IT Customer Support Specialist.
Apply here: All available positions, links to additional details, and instructions about how to apply can be found at www.sba.gov/disasterjobs
*Addus HomeCare offers non-medical home care to the elderly and disabled in Madison and surrounding counties. They are currently seeking Home Care Aides to assist members with grooming, bathing, and daily activities in the comfort of their homes.
Health Connect America
* Health Connect America is currently hiring for a Masters's level therapist full-time or part-time and a Family Development Specialist full or part-time position. Family Development Specialist must have 2 years of experience working with children and a bachelor's degree in criminal justice, counseling, social work, or psychology.
Apply here: www.healthconnectamerica.com/careers
*Adding up to 50,000 new employees by the end of April!
Apply here: https://www.careerarc.com/job-map/dollar-general-corporation/campaign/45977?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=switchtosave_2020&utm_term=hiringemail_2020&utm_content=slice1_MainContent
* Skilled laborer with experience in HVAC, plumbing, and/or electrical.
Apply here: 731 Services Facebook page via messenger.
Bunzl Retail Services
(731) 723-0051 ext. 1300
* Full-time openings and part-time openings available. 1st shift 6am-2:30pm 2nd shift 1:30pm-10:00pm and 3rd shift 10:30pm-7am openings. Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
Apply here: Log on to www.bunzlcareers.com and submit your application.
Cutting Specialists, Inc.
*Hiring all positions: press operators, mill operators, cutter grinding, die setting, furnace operators, and leadership positions for 1st and 2nd shift.
Apply here: www.indeed.com; in-person
*Truck Driving Jobs Available - Starting Pay is $15.00 per hour
Machine Operator Jobs Available - Starting Pay $15.00 per hour
General Labor Jobs Available - Starting Pay is $12.00 per hour
"EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS BUT NOT A MUST"
*PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREENING IS REQUIRED*
Apply here: =Apply in person at one of the following locations:
Dales Recycling Dales Recycling
5 Concord Cades Rd. 645 Ameristeel Rd.
Milan, TN 38358 Jackson, TN 38305
OR Submit Resume by Email to: TammyBurruss@dales-recycling.
Doyle Sims & Sons Trucking, Inc.
*Doyle Sims & Sons Trucking is looking for quality drivers to join our team! We invest in our employees and provide great benefits!
Department Hiring: Van, Liquid, Dump, & Pneumatic
– For the Van department ONLY, driver pay by the mile at $0.45 per mile plus loading/unloading pay.
-- Fringe Benefits package detailed below equates to approximately $0.07 CPM.
-- For all other departments, pay based on a percentage of what you haul with frequent pay percentage increases.
– $2,500 Sign-on Bonus!
– Benefits available within 30-60 days of employment.
– Progressing 1 to 5 weeks of PAID Vacation time with continued employment.
– Major Medical, dental, and vision insurance available for employees as well as their spouses and children.
– Aflac Policies and Short Term Disability policy available.
– Bi-Annual PERFORMANCE BONUSES!
– Company-paid 25K life insurance policy.
– Ameriprise Financial IRA with Company matching program.
– Frequent home time available as well as lucrative long runs with extended time off as an incentive. We value families and have caring dispatchers who actively work with each driver as needed.
– We prefer at least 2 years of experience but can train qualified drivers with at least 6 months of experience.
– Drivers must be at least 21 years of age.
– Possess a Class A CDL.
– Meet basic MVR good driving standards.
– Be attentive and seek to excel in our industry.
– Have good customer service skills and good temperament.
– Undergo and pass a background check and drug test.
Apply here: Visit www.simstrucking.com to fill out an application!
Terminal Address: 2141 Bynum Rd – Gleason, Tennessee
Dynamix Casting Fluxes
16 Kiss Drive, Huntingdon, TN
*Dynamix is a growing business in West Tennessee, that is manufacturing casting fluxes for use in the steel industry. They currently have a 4 day work week, 10 hour days, and1 shift operation. They are just completing their initial start-up of the factory, and are staffing for full production. They are looking to fill the following positions: Operator, Maintenance/Electrical Technician, Process Engineer, Lab Technician, and Various leadership roles
They offer a competitive benefits package with medical, dental, 401K, 4 weeks of PTO for new employees
Apply here: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frazier Industrial Company
*Frazier Industrial Company - Structural Steel Storage Solutions, located in Dyersburg, TN has multiple openings for certified welders on the 1st and 2nd shift. Starting pay is $19.00 per hour for 1st & $21.00 per hour for 2nd shift.
*Hiring operations technicians for Jackson!
Apply here: www.lyb.com/careers
*Several industrial positions available on ALL shifts!
Apply here: Go to manpowermidsouth.com, then call us for an interview!
Plastic Products Company
*Excellent Opportunity! Plastic Products is 100% Employee Owned with multiple facilities in several states. Due to our growth and business expansion, we are seeking qualified individuals for the following positions at our Greenfield, TN facility.
Material Handler: Responsibilities include filling and cleaning hoppers, moving packaging, material and finished goods, emptying/cleaning grinders, assisting with production set-ups, cleaning the assigned area, and other related duties.
Mold Hanger/Set-up: Responsibilities include proper set-up and tear-down of molds in presses. Also setting up grinders, work stations, and auxiliary equipment. Experience preferred.
Press Operator: Responsibilities include verifying product quality before packing. Production related jobs require standing, walking, and light to moderate lifting.
Wages from $12.39/hour to $15.75/hour depending on experience. A shift differential of $.65/hour for 2nd shift and $1.00 for 3rd shift.
Excellent insurance benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, disability insurances, plus vacation and paid holidays, 401(k) and ESOP for fulltime positions. Must be 18 years of age. Pre-employment drug screen required.
Apply here: Apply in person or send resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
PLASTIC PRODUCTS CO. INC.
239 Parker Drive
Greenfield, TN 38230
We Own Our Future!!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stanley Black and Decker
* - Manufacturing Engineers
- Manufacturing Supervisors, 2nd shift
- Production Machine Operators, 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Production Machinists, 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Quality Technicians, 2nd shift
- Maintenance Technicians, 2nd & 3rd shifts
**Entry-level hourly positions start at $15/hr! $1.00/hr shift differential
**$500-$1,000 sign-on bonus, depending on positions
**Complete benefits package including paid-time-off, 401k plus matching, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company-paid life insurance, company-discounts, and more!
*Part-time, flexible, and full-time machine operator positions available!
Apply here: Go to usfarathane.com or in-person applications are accepted.